Zehlendorfer Damm 97C
Sales tax identification number: DE291484904
This imprint also applies to the following sites:
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/indieberlin and
Liability for contents
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 Section 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obliged as service providers to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such violations of the law, we will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, the contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Lottery Terms and Conditions
1. these general terms and conditions of participation apply to all competitions that indieberlin or legally affiliated companies carry out on the website www.indieberlin.de (so-called indieberlin competitions).
2 By participating in an indieberlin competition, each participant acknowledges these conditions of participation as well as the conditions and deadlines specifically stated for each indieberlin competition.
Any natural person over 18 years of age is eligible to participate in an indieberlin competition. Minors under 14 years of age are not allowed to enter the competition and in this case no prizes will be distributed.
However, this does not apply in the case of free competitions. A competition is also considered free of charge if the fees for participation by telephone are a maximum of € 0.14, for participation by SMS a maximum of € 0.20 and for postal contact the costs of one postcard per participation are incurred. If minors under 14 years of age are generally allowed to participate according to the aforementioned, persons who have reached the age of 7 are only entitled to participate, subject to the legal provisions, if indieberlin expressly permits this for the respective competition and the legal representative effectively agrees. Not entitled to participate are legal representatives and employees of indieberlin and the legally affiliated companies, as well as their relatives.
4. each participant can only participate on his/her own behalf. Any winnings are not transferable.
5th Participation in an indieberlin competition is also possible by post. In this case, a postcard with sufficient postage must be sent to the following address, stating the sender’s address, the title of the indieberlin competition and, if applicable, the solution:
indieberlin Office Brandenburg
Zehlendorfer dam 97 C
6. participation in an indieberlin competition may require personal data, such as surname, first name, address, age and/or e-mail address and/or telephone number. All of these personal data are treated by indieberlin according to legal regulations (in particular data protection law). These personal data will not be published or stored in any other way.
7. if participation in an indieberlin competition requires the sending of materials, each participant assures that he is the sole owner of all rights of use and exploitation of the materials created by him and transmitted to indieberlin. Each participant grants indieberlin the right to use these materials without time, space and content restrictions. indieberlin is entitled to transfer these rights to third parties. Each participant agrees to transfer the ownership of the materials transmitted by him to indieberlin. A transfer of ownership does not take place if the participant expressly and in writing declares to indieberlin that he does not agree to a transfer of ownership. Such a declaration must be received by indieberlin (indieberlin Zehlendorfer Damm 97 C, 14532 Kleinmachnow, Germany) no later than 10 days after the conclusion of a competition (date of announcement of the winner). After the end of this period, indieberlin is entitled to destroy all transmitted materials.
8. indieberlin assumes no liability for the materials transmitted to indieberlin. This does not apply if indieberlin, the indieberlin employees or their commissioned third parties have acted with intent or gross negligence.
9. indieberlin has the right to exchange the respective announced prizes at any time and to replace them with other equivalent prizes and prizes. Furthermore, indieberlin has the right to change the respective game procedure until the beginning of the competition. In these cases, the winner is not entitled to any claims against indieberlin or legally affiliated companies. The equivalent value of the prizes cannot be paid out.
10. indieberlin, its employees, vicarious agents or commissioned third parties will dissolve the competition and determine the winners. indieberlin is not liable for slightly negligent behaviour of these persons in determining the winners. The dissolution of the competition will be announced at www.indieberlin.de.
11. indieberlin will inform the participant in writing (also by email or fax) or by telephone in case of a win. If the notification is made in writing, the winner is obliged to inform indieberlin within four working days from receipt of the notification whether he accepts the prize. If the notification is made by telephone, indieberlin will leave a message in case of personal inaccessibility of the winner, as far as technically possible. The winner must have informed indieberlin within 24 hours after receipt of this notification whether he accepts the prize. In case of non-compliance with these deadlines, indieberlin is entitled to draw a new winner and to award the prize elsewhere. Compensation claims of the initially drawn winner against indieberlin are excluded.
12. the participant declares to indieberlin in case of a profit (especially in case of travel) that a) possible costs, expenses and other services, which are not expressly declared as profit or included in the profit, are borne by him; this also applies in particular to the shipping costs of the prices abroad and possibly arising customs duties; b) indieberlin assumes no liability for damages, which are caused by him intentionally or grossly negligent and indieberlin is released from all claims of third parties.
13. if the prize is a trip or if the prize is associated with a trip, the winner must, if necessary, carry a valid identity document when the trip commences. If he cannot do this, indieberlin is entitled to draw a new winner and to award the prize elsewhere. Claims against indieberlin are excluded.
14. indieberlin does not assume any liability for damages caused to a participant by the acceptance or use of the prizes handed over.
15. indieberlin is always entitled to exclude a participant from participating in an indieberlin competition due to serious breaches of contract.
16. indieberlin is entitled to cancel or end the indieberlin competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. This option is used in particular in the event of technical complications (e.g. viruses in the computer system or software errors) and in the event that for legal reasons a proper execution of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
17) Legal recourse is excluded.